- 197700 - PWB Designer 3
- $53.39 to $66.74 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking an PWB Designer 3 for an opportunity in Chandler, AZ.
This position will be 100% onsite.
Experienced PWB designer to design/layout printed wiring boards (PWBs) for military/aerospace avionics and test applications.
- AA/AS degree or other 2-year post high school training with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience;
- Minimum 5 years recent PWB design layout experience with Cadence Allegro design tool suite;
- Experience with high density complex, multilayer boards (6-16 layers);
- Experience with layout of analog and digital circuits;
- Experience with layout/routing of high speed digital and controlled-impedance circuits;
- Experience with rigid-flex;
- Ability to prepare artwork (ODB++, Gerbers) for fabrication of PWBs;
- Extensive experience with footprint/symbol creation and library management;
- Understanding of IPC-2221 and IPC-7351 specifications;
- Experience with OrCad Layout and Mentor PADS or Xpedition tool suite;
- Understanding of Printed Wiring Assembly manufacturing process;
- Experience with CAM350 DFM software;
Associate's Degree is required.
School must be accredited.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x282 or (800) 927-9318 x282
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.