- 197711 - Facilities Support Technician
- Offutt AFB
- Up to $15.00 DOE
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Facilities Support Technician for an opening in Offutt AFB, NE.
Client is seeking a Facilities Support member for our location in Offutt AFB, NE to provide part time janitorial support for an office and work area.
• Cleaning office, briefing rooms, bathrooms, and common areas
• Wipe down work stations, tables, and furniture
• Completing other like tasks when directed
• High School Diploma and a minimum of 0 to 3 years of relevant experience
• Must pass basic customer background check to allow access to the facility
• Must be able to work one 8 hour shift a week, day of the week may vary. An additional day of the week may be periodically required depending on customer needs.
• Ability to move up to 25 lbs. up to 5% of the time
• Ascend/descend stairs daily
Preferred Additional Skills:
• Work under limited general supervision
• Willingness to perform janitorial duties and clean up after others
Part Time, This role is for approx 8 hours per week, only.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x251 or (800) 927-9318 x251
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.