- 198092 - Manufacturing Planner 3 Machining & Sheet Metal
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking an Manufacturing Planner 3 Machining & Sheet Metal for an opening in Auburn, WA
• Develop, implement and maintain various manufacturing plans, Bill of Materials, work instructions and illustrations to define and document as-built configuration of machine and sheet metal detail parts and assemblies
• Perform producibility assessments for part or product designs
• Provides producibility input to design, manufacturing processes and manufacturing technologies to meet cost and schedules
• Work with factory and support personnel to insure emergent orders flow through the shop quickly to support the customer's need
• Participate in cross functional team for activities such as problem solving, cost reduction and employee engagement as examples
• The ideal candidate will possess strong communication skills
• Experienced in learning and working in a fast paced environment
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
• 1+ years of experience working as a manufacturing planner and/or related machine or sheet metal shop experience
• Experience working with MS Office suite
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
• 5+ years of experience working in a production environment
• Experience with PDM, CAPP or CMES
• ADPP experience
Accredited AA degree in related discipline and typically 3 or more years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Full-Time-1st Shift (06:00am-02:30pm)
• Weekend work required on a rotating basis
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x185 or (800) 927-9318 x185
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.