- 198140 - Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Business Partner 3
- Remote Work
- $37.78 to $66.91 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Talent Acquisition Business Partner 3 for a REMOTE opportunity.
• Partnering with client-facing recruiters and hiring managers to understand the hiring need, building targeted sourcing plans to pipeline diverse talent.
• Cultivating relationships with key candidates and specific talent pools, defined according to long-term initiatives and direction of the organization-turn applicants from non-active to active by developing strong executive candidate relationships.
• Researching market conditions and industry trends as it relates to our competitors to assist in decision-making and marketing position.
• Sourcing candidates from a variety of sources, with a strong emphasis on LinkedIn, Hiretual, Indeed, Clearancejobs.com, social media, and search engines: Google Chrome, Google X-ray, advanced Boolean searching strings and niche job boards.
• Leveraging professional network to source candidates for active requisitions.
• Using social networking mediums (i.e. LinkedIn groups and other online forums) to promote employment brand messaging that drives traffic to open roles by establishing and promoting positive relationships.
• Tracking day-to-day sourcing activity in applicant tracking and candidate relationship management systems.
• Bachelor’s degree and ten or more years of sourcing experience; or an additional four years of experience in lieu of a degree.
• Experience with sourcing diverse, technical talent across various engineering, manufacturing, and other disciplines
• Documented social media savviness with extensive online networks
• Demonstrated history of partnering and engaging with recruiters and hiring managers and establishing credibility with extensive business acumen
• Documented experience sourcing for cleared talent (Secret, Top Secret, SCI, Full Scope, Poly, etc.) within the DoD/Aerospace industry
• Sourcing experience utilizing an agile framework and methodologies
• Demonstrated record of being able to pivot and switch priorities while sourcing across various organizations
High school diploma/GED is required.
School must be accredited.
5/40 workweek. Position is 100% virtual.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
11832 Fishing Point Drive, Suite 100
Newport News, VA 23606
Phone: (757) 595-0005 x261 or (877) 244-5418 x261
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.