- 198244 - Tool Design Engineer 3
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Tool Design Engineer 3 for a Hybrid opening in Everett, WA.
• Electrical Controls: Program, integrate, and/or troubleshoot equipment, including but not limited to:Programmable Logic Controllers (Numerical Controls (Human Machine Interfaces
• Work in a cross-functional team alongside specialists from manufacturing, quality, safety, post-production services, product development, suppliers, and vendors
• Equipment and Data Acquisition for reliability
o Work with Network Integration on equipment; includes root cause corrective action, regression testing, development of key performance indicator dashboards, and work with asset tag feedback/ data collection
o Cisco Router validation and integration of MOXA router
• Minimum 3 years of experience working in an engineering discipline
• 3 or more years of experience with production systems in a manufacturing or engineering capacity
• PLC, CNC, HMI, or robot programming, commissioning, and maintaining experience in automation industry
PREFERRED DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• 2 or more years of experience working to industry standards including compliance with electrical and safety codes
• 2+ years of experience working with hardware and/or software configuration management
• 2+ years working with network integration of industrial equipment
• Equipment Procurement
• Project Management Experience
• Technical Writing
• Requirements Gathering
• Experience using basic Microsoft Office and office computing systems
• Ability to learn in a fast paced environment
• Ability to collaborate with both the engineering work force and the mechanics on the factory floor
• Airplane Configuration
• Analyze & Interpret Engr Data
• Assembly Process
• Calibration Measurement
• Computer Aided Design Tools
Accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD, Master+3 years' related work experience). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
o Bachelor's and 7 or more years' experience
o Master's with 5 or more years' experience
o PhD with 3 or more years' experience.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x284 or (800) 927-9318 x284
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.