- 198285 - Engineer Manufacturing 3
- $49.67 to $62.08 DOE
- 6 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking three Manufacturing Engineer 3's for an opportunity in Cleafield, UT.
• Identifies process improvements, captures feedback from Operations, and incorporates into the manufacturing process
• Creates and maintains the planning work instructions
• Promptly responds to technical issues that arise on the production floor utilizing work instructions, design models, and specifications
• Clarifies work instructions to Operations and crafts modifications as needed
• Documents issues and disseminates information to core manufacturing engineering for incorporation into future releases
• Resolves issues by collaborating with other resource groups as needed
• Gets involved in MRB repairs and special processes to assist Operations as needed
• Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years of relevant work experience
• Prior exposure to Aerospace manufacturing
• Experience in manufacturing engineering in an aerospace production environment
• Liaison / Floor production engineering experience
• Experience with composite layup and curing processes
• Experience with aircraft assembly of composite, aluminum, and titanium components
• Experience with wiring and hydraulic installation
• Work instruction planning experience
• GD&D experience in aircraft manufacturing
• Experience with formal root cause and corrective action processes (PFMEA, Fault Tree, etc.)
• Fluent with PDM, MRP, and EWI business systems
• Proficiency with NX11 or higher
School must be accredited.
9/80 workweek. Positions are needed on multiple shifts including day shift, evening, and weekend shifts.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x286 or (800) 927-9318 x286
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.