- 198621 - Systems Architecture and Definition Engineer
- Oklahoma City
- 6 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Systems Architecture and Definition Engineer for an opening in Oklahoma City, OK
Systems Engineering, System Integration, Design Integration Responsibilities May Include:
· Apply interdisciplinary, collaborative approaches to plan, design, develop and verify system solutions.
· Define and coordinate system performance requirements and integrate technical parameters.
· Develop and document electronic and electrical system requirements
· Perform analysis to optimize total system and/or system architecture to solve complex missile defense problems.
· Define high level functional and performance requirements and verification methods, subsequent analysis, decomposition, and derivation of requirements, allocation of those lower-level requirements to physical and functional architectural elements, and tracking them through design, verification, integration, and operational validation
· Develop verification and validation methods, processes, logic, and plans in support of program milestones.
· Analyze and translate requirements into system architecture, hardware and software designs and interface specifications
· Perform analyses for affordability, safety, reliability, maintainability, testability, survivability, human systems integration, survivability, vulnerability, susceptibility, system security, regulatory, certification, product assurance, product security (cyber security) and other specialties quality factors into a preferred configuration to ensure mission success.
· Utilization of Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) tools such as DOORS, Cameo, and mathematical modeling and simulation to develop system definitions and perform trade studies in assigned areas
Systems and Performance Analysis, Model & Sim, Algorithm Development Responsibilities May Include:
· Evaluate systems under various scenarios and architectures to determine and/or optimize overall system mission performance in a framework giving insight into performance
· Perform analysis to optimize total system of systems and/or system architecture to solve complex missile defense problems.
· Develop and maintain analysis tools of varied fidelity including modeling and simulation tools to predict performance against evolving threats of current and future missile defense systems
· Perform systems analyses of the existing system architecture in conjunction with new technologies and concepts for improvements to be considered for future architectures
· Develop, refine and document key algorithm capabilities to support various DoD customers
· Conducts analysis of multiple targets discrimination for survivability, vulnerability, and susceptibility into a preferred configuration to ensure mission success
· Experience applying systems engineering processes and principles
· Experience/domain knowledge of system architecture, requirements, interface definition, verification, and validation
· Experience with complex systems development and integration
· Experience modeling or simulating complex systems
· Experience with implementation and maintenance of systems engineering tools, schedules and metrics (i.e. Earned value management, DOORs, CAMEO)
· Experience with Model Based Systems Engineering
· Understanding of statistical analysis, distributions, and sampling
Accredited Bachelor's and 9 or more years' experience, Master's with 7 or more years' experience or PhD with 4 or more years' experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry.
Full-Time- 1st Shift
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x305 or (800) 927-9318 x305
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.