- 198700 - E/M Assembler C
- CA-Central California
- $21 to $24.00 DOE
- 12 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an E/M Assembler C for an opening in Anaheim, CA
The position of Electro/Mechanical Assembler C has the responsibility of assembling and wiring Electro/Mechanical sub-assemblies, major assemblies and cabinetry for hardware and systems built to military quality requirements. All skills must meet ANSI-J-STD-001.
• Must have good understanding of written and verbal directions of processes and procedures involved in the build and rework of all diverse PSG product and returns.
• Must be able to interpret complex Engineering Change Orders.
• Must possess the knowledge to select and use assembly and wiring tools such as manuals and pneumatic or electric hand tools.
• Must be efficient in utilizing all equipment and machines in home department.
• Assists in the build of complex Cable and Harnesses.
• Must be able to move or manipulate heavy parts and assemblies ranging to 50 lbs.
• Be able to operate various powered lifting and handling equipment ranging from hydraulic or electric lifting devices or lift tables.
• Interfaces with inspection, test and fellow manufacturing associates.
• Performs rework of customer returns and complex rework of cable/ harness and Mechanical assemblies.
• Have the skills necessary to efficiently support other Manufacturing Departments.
• Must have the necessary management and product skills to lead/train small groups.
• Performs other duties as assigned by Management.
• Able to pass soldering test prior to job offer and be certified to Mil-Std-2000 or ANSI-J-STD-001 as required.
• Must possess good to excellent assembly blueprint reading skills.
• Must have excellent knowledge of drawings, parts lists, engineering orders, wiring lists and shop orders.
• Must have excellent understanding of all military standards.
• Must have surface mount technology "SMT" prior work experience.
• Must have excellent understanding of hardware requirements
• High School Diploma or G.E.D. Minimum 6 years’ experience assembling electro/mechanical hardware as stated above, preferably to military requirements and specifications.
9/80- 5:30am - 3:00pm
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
11832 Fishing Point Drive, Suite 100
Newport News, VA 23606
Phone: (757) 595-0005 x173 or (877) 244-5418 x173
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.