- 198780 - RF Engineer
- Up to $74.12 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking an RF Engineer for an opening in Littleton/Waterton, CO
As a RF Engineer, you will lead Payload Analysis efforts and orchestrate the Payload Initialization campaign for an assigned payload. This role will work closely with other leaders and Subject Matter Experts to manage Payload Risks and Opportunities as well as leading relevant Opportunities and Studies. The selected candidate will also work closely with customers to ensure the success of payload products and milestones.
• Experience developing and analyzing technical requirements, and allocating functions down to RF payloads, subsystems and/or components
• MATLAB or other coding experience
• Proficiency with the development of specifications and interface definitions for digitally processed RF payloads
• Experience with certifying and selling off an RF payload or subsystem to the customer
• Experience defining end-to-end performance and functionality of RF payloads and/or subsystems, consistent with mission needs and CONOPS
• Working knowledge of Data Object Oriented Requirements (DOORS) or similar requirements management tool
• Experience with defining external interfaces for antennas, active/passive RF components, receivers/transmitters, and digital processors
• Experience with successful execution of RF payload/subsystem test plans
• Proven ability to execute major milestone reviews (e.g. SRR, PDR, CDR, etc.)
BS+11 YRS or MS+9 YRS
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x230 or (800) 927-9318 x230
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.