- 198840 - Human Resources Assistant/Onboarding Administrator
- $18.67 to $23.34 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Human Resources Assistant/Onboarding Administrator for a contract opportunity in Irving, TX.
We are seeking an Onboarding Administrator responsible for facilitating a seamless, customer-centric onboarding experience for our new hires and transferring employees. This person will serve as the primary point of contact throughout the Onboarding process, interacting with pre-hires, hiring managers, IT, HR, and external vendors.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Engage Pre-hires and transfers to facilitate the onboarding / transfer process, provide status, and gather additional information as needed
• Partner with Recruiting, Security, HR, Payroll, and other internal resources to successfully onboard candidates in a timely fashion in compliance with government regulation and company policy
• Review applications for completeness, working with Recruiters to gather missing information in preparation for offer generation
• Initiate and tracks status of pre-employment investigations (background check and drug screen)
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues associated with variety of actions throughout the process
• Process new hire and transfer related transactions within our HR system (Workday) utilizing desktop procedures and other reference tools
• Administer tasks within the applicant tracking and onboarding systems (ServiceNow), ensuring case documentation is accurate and complete
• Answer a broad range of questions related to the Onboarding process from a variety of internal and external stakeholders through a variety of channels (telephone, email, text)
• Maintain accurate and complete documentation of actions utilizing organizational systems and Microsoft Office suite
• Participate in continuous improvement of processes and systems to promote efficiency and customer experience
The ideal candidate will:
• Be highly motivated, self-directed and passionate about our people
• Possess effective organization and planning skills
• Be able to manage multiple priorities and function independently with minimal supervision
• Have ability to use judgment to identify and troubleshoot issues
• Possess impeccable attention to detail
• Demonstrate excellent customer service skills with ability to communicate effectively (both verbal and written)
• Be able to thrive within a results-oriented, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• The selected candidate must also be able to adhere to an assigned work schedule and work a variety of shifts to support business needs across multiple time zones.
• Bachelor’s degree or a high school diploma and 4 years of related experience
• Strong customer service, problem solving, and technology skills
• Experience using web-based tools and websites to complete actions or troubleshoot issues
• Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Effective listening, reading and comprehension skills
• Knowledge and previous Human Resource experience, specifically as it relates to Onboarding, Staffing, Recruiting, and Pre-Employment Investigations (PEI)
• Previous experience interacting with a variety of stakeholders including Pre-hires, Talent Acquisition, Hiring Managers, and HR in a service center environment
• Demonstrated excellence in organizational and time management skills
• Confident phone presence and exceptional customer service skills
• Prior experience using Workday
• Experience using telephony systems and case management systems such as ServiceNow
• Experience using a texting system such as TextRecruit
• Computer literate; current on new technology such as MS 365 and Microsoft Teams
High school diploma or equivalent/GED is required.
School must be accredited.
5/40 work week.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x260 or (800) 927-9318 x260
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.