- 198870 - Systems Engineer
- King Of Prussia
- Up to $71.26 DOE
- 9 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Systems Engineer for an opening in King Of Prussia, PA
The primary responsibility: to provide technical leadership for formal Requests For Change (RFCs) from the government, and assess whether those changes will have an impact to the program. This includes coordination with program technical SMEs to obtain assessments / recommendations for each RFC, and for RFCs that drive an impact to the program, putting together detailed cost & technical presentations to obtain program & customer approval at formal review boards. Additionally, the candidate would support monthly program review meeting cycles to brief status of current and upcoming RFCs
• Prior experience performing technical assessments of internal & external changes (i.e. RFCs)
• Demonstrated experience working in the Intel community
• Prior experience supporting government technical review / approval boards
• Expertise with project management / leadership
• Excellent verbal and written communication/presentation skills
• Proven ability to interface routinely with government customers and program leadership
• Demonstrated ability to lead special projects on a large development program
• Extensive experience with Intel community and NGA programs / systems, to include GIMS
• Prior experience coordinating activities across program and/or customer leadership teams
• Understanding of Agile development tools, techniques and associated business rhythms
• Prior experience supporting proposals / ECPs for new or existing programs
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
• Ability to work collaboratively with personnel across multiple teams / geographic locations
BS+6-10 YRS or MS+4-8 YRS
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x230 or (800) 927-9318 x230
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.