- 198878 - Software Engineer III
- King of Prussia
- Up to $69.37 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Software Engineer III for an opening in King of Prussia, PA.
This is a hybrid position. >=50% Telework
• Understanding of Agile methodology
• Agile development experience
• Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Outstanding team orientation
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Product Quality (PQ) domain experience
• DevSecOps design and implementation experience leveraging Jenkins, Gradle, Nexus, Bitbucket, Puppet/Ansible or similar toolsets
• Web server experience with JBoss and/or Tomcat
• Basic familiarity with AWS and technologies such as EBS, S3, Lambda
• Experience with Atlassian stack (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket)
• Demonstrated ability to leverage and integrate COTS and FOSS software
• Working knowledge of relational databases and SQL
• Linux and/or Windows system administration experience
• Security+ or CISSP certified
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x252 or (800) 927-9318 x252
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.