- 198944 - Supply Chain Procurement Specialist
- Remote Work
- $52.64 to $65.81 DOE
- 6 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking 3 Supply Chain Procurement Specialist's for a Remote opportunity.
- Sources and procures goods and services of a commodity nature from many suppliers.
- Initiates Requests for Quotations and Proposals and analyzes proposed pricing from potential suppliers.
- In conjunction with quality organization, evaluates and monitors supplier quality and reliability, as well as supplier ability to support required delivery schedules.
- Works with internal customers to ensure specifications are appropriate for the services or products required. Identifies opportunities to reduce cost, improve efficiency and manage risk through targeted negotiations.
- Issues purchase orders and manages its life cycle.
- Manages performance of purchase orders, ensures compliance with all public law requirements as well as company (and business) policies and procedures including import/export regulations.
- Employs sound business practices and assesses supplier performance as part of follow-up activities.
- Ensures that appropriate documentation is provided to logistics/transportation & warehouse organization so that proper receipt is recorded.
- Reviews and approves supplier payments as needed.
6+ more years of procurement, supply chain, sourcing, or closely related business experience
Experience with CostPoint
Experience with MS Office including Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
Bachelor's degree or master's degree from an accredited university
School must be accredited.
9/80 schedule M-F
Remote with possible visits to Dulles facility
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
11832 Fishing Point Drive, Suite 100
Newport News, VA 23606
Phone: (757) 595-0005 x261 or (877) 244-5418 x261
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.