- 198977 - Mechanical Engineer
- NJ-New Jersey
- $23 to $65.00 DOE
- 9 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Mechanical Engineer for an opening in Moorestown, NJ.
• Performing mechanical design, testing, production support, and analysis on radar electronic packages and PWBs
• Prepare and release of engineering specifications, parts lists and drawings
• Work with component technology and configuration management personnel
• Documentation and reporting of schedule, financial and technical progress on all task
• 7+ years of experience
• Proficiency with CAD software
• Familiarity with Pro/Engineer CREO and ANSYS Workbench
• Experience with structural, fluid mechanics and heat transfer analysis techniques
• Knowledge of manufacturing methods and metal part fabrication techniques
• Knowledge of geometric tolerancing, military standards and drafting standards.
• Experience with developing drawings and parts lists (PL’s), Enterprise Product Data Management (EPDM), change request (CR) generation.
• Experience with environmental qualification testing
• Experience designing and packaging of Commercial off the shelf (COTS) equipment in isolated cabinets for naval applications.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be a US citizen
BS in Mechanical Engineering
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x282 or (800) 927-9318 x282
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.