- 199122 - Supplier Quality Specialist 3
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- Los Angeles
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Supplier Quality Specialist 3 for an opening in Los Angeles, CA.
Plans and conducts audits and assessments of supplier's systems, processes and products.
• Documents and reports audit and assessment results.
• Inspects or verifies products for compliance with requirements.
• Assists with assessments of supplier capability and capacity to perform current or potential future work.
• Provides supplier education and coaching on quality systems, regulatory compliance issues and company initiatives.
• Resolves routine issues and concerns.
• Sense of urgency
• Good communication skills
• Strong skills using MS Office Suite for the purposes of compiling and creating reports. Must be computer savvy.
• Ability to be flexible with change and adaption
• Supplier and Quality Information Systems (SQIS)-Desired but not required
Accredited advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 6 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+4 years' related work experience, 10 years' related work experience, etc.).
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x290 or (800) 927-9318 x290
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.