- 199194 - Administrative Assistant 3
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- Redondo Beach
- $27.55 to $34.24 DOE
- 18 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking an Administrative Assistant 3 for a contract opportunity in Redondo Beach, CA.
• Communicates with executive, administrative, customer and management personnel to gather or convey relevant information
• Coordinates internal and external briefings/presentations, meetings and customer interface and customer visits
• Makes travel arrangements and creates expense reports
• Oversees office moves and supports facility related actions
• Candidate will also sometimes backfill for the administrative assistant to multiple Directors including managing calendars, coordinating travel, and creating expense reports
• Position may require some overtime
• Answers questions relating to office operations and established policies and procedures.
• Gathers, compiles and reports on information relevant to supervisors assignment.
• High School diploma/GED and 4 years’ experience as an administrative assistant, preferably for a large team.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
• Proficiency in business and travel expense system (Concur, Edge, or similar)
• An exceptional team player, interface well at all levels in the organization, be collaborative, proactive, self-motivated, well-organized, detail oriented, and assertive as necessary and able to execute projects and tasks independently
• Able to work with minimal supervision while exercising good judgment, demonstrating flexibility and agility, prioritizing multiple tasks with competing deadlines, managing schedule conflicts, and providing excellent follow-through
• Knowledgeable of office operations and established policies and procedures and have a strong network of resources
• Outstanding verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
• Ability to protect and maintain confidentiality
High school diploma or equivalent/GED is required.
School must be accredited.
5/40 work week. Day shift- onsite
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x250 or (800) 927-9318 x250
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.