- 199207 - Maintenance Technician 2
- $17.56 to $21.95 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Maintenance Technician 2 for a contract/opportunity in Beltsville, MD.
High school diploma or GED.
- Working knowledge of PLCs
- Demonstrated knowledge / application of ACV, DCV, analog signals, digital signals, RS485, RS232, Ethernet, passive and active electronics, thermocouples, stepper motors, vacuum pumps, chillers, DAQ, digital oven controllers
- Demonstrated experience/ability to work in hazardous environments; Cryogenics, acids, bases, high temperatures, corrosives, compressed gases cylinders, and high voltage electricity
- Demonstrated experience using digital multimeter, amp meter, milli-ohm meter, mega-ohm meter, pressure and vacuum gauges, various hand and power tools
- Experience fabricating and maintaining equipment racks
- Experience fabricating pressurized and vacuum pluming
- Demonstrated knowledge / application of LabVIEW programing
- Demonstrated experience running/maintaining thermal vacuum equipment
- Experience as test engineer
- AS or BS in Electrical Engineering
High school diploma or equivalent/GED is required.
School must be accredited.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x258 or (800) 927-9318 x258
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.