- 199236 - Software Engineer
- Fort Worth
- $80 to $95.00 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Software Engineer for an opening in Fort Worth, TX
Applicant will support the design and implementation of the F-35 Common Reprogramming Tool in a DevOps environment. The F-35 Common Reprogramming Tool is used by our F-35 customer Reprogramming Labs to generate the Mission Data File (MDF) sets, which are pivotal to the execution of successful missions and overall operation of the F-35.
• Experience in UI deployment
• Experience with Node.js
• Experience with complex web GUI supporting microservices or similar API for frontend application usage
• Experience with Springboot/OpenAPI or other Service layer tools
• Experience implementing production level websockets
• Extensive experience with CSS and HTML
• Experience with software development in a microservice-based architecture
• Experience with DevSecOps, CI/CD, Containerization, and Infrastructure as Code
• Technical leadership experience in a software environment
• Experience with Agile development methodologies and tools
• Experience in communicating ideas to both technical and non-technical people
• Military aerospace industry experience preferred
• Experience leading technical discussions and gathering user inputs
• Experience communicating technical approach to software engineers
• Ability to lead discussions and determine resolutions to software technical problems
• Ability to present technical information to the customer and engineering/program management
• Experience developing object-oriented software in Java, Python, Go
• Familiarity with Agile Processes
BS+11 YRS or MS+9 YRS
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x283 or (800) 927-9318 x283
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.