- 199306 - Assembler B
- 12 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking an Assembler B for a contract opportunity in Smithfield, PA.
This position is 100% onsite. No Remote option.
1. Performs routine production assembly operations on structural and mechanical assemblies, subassemblies and aircraft systems, equipment and accessories using manual operations.
2. Knowledge of function specific specialized tools (e.g., electrical and mechanical wire crimpers and strippers, wire routing tools, accessing computer files, multimeters)
3. Ability to read, understand, and interpret engineering drawings and specifications (e.g., blueprint/schematic reading, specification, change, design).
4. Demonstrates an interest in personal learning and development. Seeks feedback from multiple sources about how to improve and develop; modifies behavior based on feedback or self-analysis of past mistakes. Takes steps to develop and maintain the knowledge, skill, and ability to perform.
5. Demonstrates a willingness to accept responsibility and accountability for one's actions. Exhibits a moral, legal or mental accountability in areas of responsibility
6. Knowledge of assembly and production processes, manufacturing capabilities data needed for defining delivery configurations (e.g., design definition, program directives, and engineering drawings, change memos, wiring diagrams and schematics, functional tests, supplier data).
7. Ability to differentiate production (manufacturing) processes and requirements from in-service procedures and requirements.
8. Participates in the evaluation and qualification of materials, suppliers, equipment, technology and processes to ensure that conformance and producibility requirements are met.
Accredited education/experience typically acquired through basic education (e.g. High School diploma/GED) and typically 1 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. vocational school/Associate).
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x332 or (800) 927-9318 x332
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.