- 199312 - Structural Dynamics Engineer Lead
- $50 to $65.00 DOE
- 12 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Structural Dynamics Engineer Lead for a contract opportunity in Waco, TX.
This position is 100% onsite.
• Subject matter expert with comprehensive knowledge of job area and in-depth knowledge of project management.
• Manages large, complex project initiatives of substantial importance to the organization with minimal oversight or direction.
• Communicates within and outside of the organization to explain and influence changes to practices, processes and approaches.
• Makes significant improvements in processes, systems, or products.
• Provides input into new products/processes and implements operational plans that have measurable impact on business or functional results.
• Perform frequency response, modal, and aero elastic analyses.
• Planning, support, and execution of Ground Vibration and Modal Survey Tests
• Planning and support of Flutter and Other Flight Tests.
• Flight test data collection and reduction.
• Strong understanding of Finite Element Modeling theory is required.
• Must have experience in finite element modeling and analyses codes.
• Experience with MSC PATRAN/NASTRAN or FEMAP is preferred
• Experience in MatLab/Simulink is preferred.
• Must be able to travel as necessary.
• Must be able to obtain a SECRET security clearance.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, and have general computer knowledge.
• Must be able to work any shift, weekends, and overtime as required.
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• BSME, BSAE, BSCE and minimum 9 years of prior relevant experience. Graduate Degree (MSME, MSAE ) and a minimum of 7 years of prior aircraft structural dynamics related experience.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x284 or (800) 927-9318 x284
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.