- 199328 - Customer Care Coordinator
- NJ-New Jersey
- 6 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Customer Care Coordinator for a hybrid contract opportunity in Plainsboro, NJ.
Position requires 2 days a week on site/in person.
· Manages customer orders from order entry to payment in line with the performance KPIs defined (same day order entry ) and keeps client informed pro-actively about order status
· Work closely with clients to obtain client forecast and attend Demand Planning Reviews.
· Process customer complaints/inquiries related to returns, credit requests and non-conformances. Liaise with appropriate teams to resolve timely.
· Build customer intimacy and optimize customer care by continuously capturing relevant information on customers, Firmenich products, processes and systems.
· Maintain professional relationships with internal stakeholders: ex. Commercial team.
· Liaises with appropriate teams and ensures all customers inquiries are handled in a timely manner - always adheres to operating model, standard processes, business rules and guidelines.
· Solves non-routine customer care issues (escalations, Master Data quality and accuracy, customer questionnaires, non-conformances).
· Monitor relevant indicators (KPI) that measure the level of service/OTIF and propose related action plans for service improvements.
· Proactively seek innovative ways to enhance customer’s satisfaction and improve operating inefficiencies (eliminate non-value adding tasks).
· Provide backup coverage for team members when needed.
· Minimal travel required.
Minimum 1-3 years prior experience in customer service & business-to-business/B2B.
· Proficiency in MS Office, including Excel, Word and Outlook is required.
College degree preferred. Equivalent experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x183 or (800) 927-9318 x183
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.