- 199333 - Engineer Systems 2
- $52.9 to $66.12 DOE
- 18 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking multiple Systems Engineer 2's for an contract opportunity in Aurora, CO.
As a Systems Engineer on this team, you will support a team of engineers to define, develop, decompose, analyze, verify, and/or validate requirements for a Ground Segment. In this role, you will be supporting program leadership and the customer to define and maintain the technical baseline. Ultimately, you will support the program through maturity and milestones to achieve the mission, ensuring everything is synchronized.
We have several Systems Engineering positions across several new programs, on contract to deliver ground segments for restricted space programs. This work could span command and control, mission planning and scheduling, mission processing, and system infrastructure. We have anticipated future growth to deliver additional ground capabilities.
• 5 years of relevant experience with a Bachelor of Science degree in a STEM discipline; 3 years of relevant experience with a Masters' degree; 0 years of experience with a PhD
• Working knowledge of systems engineering principles and processes
• Demonstrated experience quickly learning new concepts and approaches
• Familiarity with space vehicle ground segment design
• Experience with Agile development
• Effectively communicate and present to project and program management, other technical managers and customers
• Familiarity with Model-Based Systems Engineering languages (SysML/UML) and concepts
• Excellent technical writing and team building skills
Bachelor's Degree is required.
School must be accredited.
9/80 work week. 100% onsite.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x282 or (800) 927-9318 x282
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.