- 199336 - Software Engineer
- Fort Worth
- Up to $80.00 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking two Software Engineers for a contract opportunity in Fort Worth, TX.
Applicant will support the design and implementation of the F-35 Common Reprogramming Tool in a DevOps environment. The F-35 Common Reprogramming Tool is used by our F-35 customer Reprogramming Labs to generate the Mission Data File (MDF) sets, which are pivotal to the execution of successful missions and overall operation of the F-35.
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
• Experience with database performance management
• Experience with F-35 Mission Data
• Experience working in a CI/CD database development environment
• Experience in supporting microservice architecture
• Experience with ensuring data integrity
• Experience with stored procedures
• Experience with refactoring/scripting data migrations
• Experience with data modeling and database design
• Experience with database schema creation and management
• Experience with data security
• Experience with database performance tuning
• Experience with database backup and recovery
• Experience with PostGres
• Experience with NoSQL databases
BS+6-10 YRS or MS+4-8 YRS
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x252 or (800) 927-9318 x252
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.