- 199464 - Software Engineer
- Fort Worth
- $25 to $65.00 DOE
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Software Engineer for a contract opportunity.
Serve as software developer for F-35 Pilot Systems Software Multi Function Display and Helmet Mounted Display Team. Candidate will be expected to participate in the design, development, test and integration of real-time, embedded display software. This software will be developed in C++ and OpenGL using an agile methodology.
- C++ experience
- Experience with large real time software development
- Agile/Scrum Development
Embedded display experience
- Experience with test automation
- Complete software lifecycle development process and test philosophies
- Agile/Scrum Development
- Para soft C++ Unit Test
- PPC and Intel Assembly
- Atlassian Collaboration Tools - Jira, Bitbucket, Nexus, Jenkins, etc.
- Experience in a fast past-paced environment in technical teams across virtual environments
- Experience or familiarity with System Integration & Test
- Team leadership experience
- Mission Systems/Avionics background
- Detail and teamwork oriented
- Experience applying design patterns in C++
HARD REQUIREMENTS: Must be a US Citizen.
EDUCATION: Bachelors degree required within Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related major.
WORK HOURS: 4/10-A. (Worker will work onsite- full time).
MISCELLANEOUS: Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x252 or (800) 927-9318 x252
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.