- 199501 - Data Analysts
- MD - HYBRID
- $15.54 to $19.43 DOE
- 6 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking multiple DATA ANALYSTS/User Applications Liaison 1's for contract/hybrid opportunities in Linthicum, MD.
Will join Client's Contracts Portfolio Reconciliation project team responsible for data integrity by synchronizing two data systems.
• Assist in data aggregation and cleansing by working with multiple stakeholders to extract and analyze existing data in SAP
• Complete template population and trials using subsequent error reports for correction in source system
• Accurately and efficiently enter information to a web application from various sources including Excel and SAP
• Determine correct entry values based on unmatched source data by reviewing artifacts and engaging colleagues
• Review all data for errors and report unusual findings to management
• Log and close entries in tracking application
• Participate in post migration data cleanup & stabilization efforts by updating records and/or strengthening record content with record artifacts/attachments
High school diploma.
• Three years of data entry experience using computer systems
• Working knowledge of MS Office, and proficiency with MS Excel
• Working knowledge of SAP, specifically the Sales and Distribution and Project Systems modules
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Experience working in multiple systems of record and accurately and efficiently creating and updating records
• Working knowledge/experience with USG and USG Prime contracts
High school diploma/GED.
School must be accredited.
9/80 workweek. This position is REMOTE and offers work from home flexibility, but candidate must be available to report onsite to Linthicum, MD as needed or in the event a hybrid schedule is requested.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x183 or (800) 927-9318 x183
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.