- 199515 - Administrative Assistant - PA
- King of Prussia
- $15.03 to $19.55 DOE
- 8 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Administrative Assistant for a contract opportunity in King of Prussia.
Provides administrative support to the Developing Engineer program. Carries out a highly visible role as the corporate receptionist for the King of Prussia corporate center with 450 + employees.
Program Support: 70%
- Provide general administrative support to the DE program as needed. This includes but is not limited to the coordination of logistics and payment for DE training and events, maintaining and improving DE website and sharepoint, as well as program related tracking and reporting.
- Coordinate DE program recruitment activities during key time periods and as needed throughout the year. Includes University activity support for career fairs, information sessions, and similar activities.
- Coordinate DE program candidate interviewing including the collection of DE recruitment team materials, scheduling of KOP interviews, travel and expense support for candidates and interviewers.
- Provide other recruitment support as needed.
- Carry out key role during DE onboarding including engagement of key stakeholders, assisting participants with travel arrangements, scheduling of rooms and meetings, ordering food, and other related activities.
- Special DE program projects as needed.
Receptionist Duties: 30%
- Interface directly with clients, vendors, job candidates and employees at the receptionist desk
- Assists all visitors with sign in/out process via BreezN
- Maintains desk keys for the site's corporate center (bldgs. 2, 4, 5, 9 & 10)
- Answers main phone lines, transfers calls, maintains site update communications on main phone line. Will also announce closures, holidays, early dismissals and similar to the KOP phone system
- Responds to emergency line calls and notifies safety and emergency dispatcher
- Provides general corporate office support as needed.
- HS Diploma required, 2-4 year Business Administration degree desired
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in a receptionist capacity for a large organization
- Experience in Program Support or Executive Admin experience desired
- Proficient PC and Microsoft Office skills with a focus on Teams and Sharepoint
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.