- 199530 - Loader
- 5 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Loader for a contract opportunity in Fridley, MN.
The Warehouse Loader is responsible for assisting in all warehouse activities including, but not limited to, loading, repackaging, inventory, and maintenance.
- Assist with loading trucks with Red Bull products in a way that complies with Red Bull Distribution Company (RBDC) standards.
- Confirm trucks are loaded accurately, as per Account Manager's request.
- Ensure product is rotated on trucks and in warehouse in accordance with expiration dates.
- Properly clean and repackage product as set forth by RBDC standards.
- Appropriately dispose of damaged and/or Out Of Code (OOC) product once approved by the Operations Manager.
- Maintain cleanliness of warehouse by disposing of trash nightly, sweeping floors daily and using floor scrubber periodically.
Employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. - Employee frequently is required to walk and sit. - Employee is occasionally required to stand and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. - Employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds as needed. - Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. - Exposed to moving mechanical parts and outside weather conditions - Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
Must have Accredited High School Diploma/GED and a minimum of 1-2 years of work experience and/or college.
WORK HOURS: Monday-Friday 12:00PM - 7PM
Expected Weekly Hours: 35-40 hours
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x250 or (800) 927-9318 x250
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.