- 199663 - Manufacturing Planner
- Stennis Space Center
- Up to $45.00 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a manufacturing planner for a contract opportunity at the Stennis Space Center, MS.
• As a Manufacturing Planner you will manage the production schedule by expediting material flow through the supply chain to meet the production floor needs and customer requirements.
• You will coordinate with Manufacturing and Operations Management to provide shop floor control on make parts, timely status and preserve schedule.
• You will support production of satellite propulsion systems by expediting and managing material flow in alignment with the production schedule.
• Ability to work independently on highly detailed and focused tasks.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience using MS Project.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Knowledge of manufacturing tools and systems.
• Previous ERP/MRP Experience.
• Previous material and inventory management experience.
BS+3-5 YRS or MS+0-3 YRS
4/10 week every Friday off
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x306 or (800) 927-9318 x306
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.