- 199720 - Completion Supervisor
- CA-Central California
- Up to $66.83 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Completion Supervisor for a contract opportunity in Palmdale, CA.
Supervises the interior completion of aircraft to include sub-assemblies, avionics, mechanics, and aircraft production sites. Ensures customer, engineering, and FAA specifications and regulations are met. Responsible for coordinating subordinate employee recruitment, selection and training, performance assessment, work assignments, salary, and recognition/disciplinary actions.Completion Supervisor:
• Will lead Production Operations activities and represented workforce to accomplish cost, schedule, and quality objectives for the ADP composites prototyping, layup, and functional test organization.
• Identifies and implements changes to improve cost, schedule, and quality.
• Ensures employee training and certifications are current.
• Provide a safe work environment and takes immediate action to address any unsafe conditions.
• Implement and enforce importance of FOD, general housekeeping, and 6S Standards.
• Ensures represented employees comply with defined core and program specific processes and procedures.
• Will interface on a daily basis with supportorganizations to ensure program requirements are being met.
Must be pro-active, self-motivated, maintain a positive attitude, and be diplomatic. Foster a positive team environment with all personnel.
Must have strong interpersonal and organizational skills, as well as strong written and verbal communication skills.
Must be capable of continuously managing multiple tasks.
BS+9-15 YRS or MS+7-13 YRS
Must be able to work First or Second Shift. First (0600-1530) Second (1530-0100).
Must be willing to work extended shifts which may include holidays and/or weekends (when required).
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x258 or (800) 927-9318 x258
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.