- 199805 - Systems Engineer 4
- Hood River
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Systems Engineer 4 for a hybrid contract opportunity in Hood River, OR.
Hybrid, candidate will need to be able to come onsite a couple days a week.
Seeking a senior-level experienced Systems Engineer with a strong history of increasing responsibility and accomplishments on DoD programs. The ideal candidate will have experience with the DoD acquisition process, and be adaptable to a wide variety of projects and engineering activities with varying levels of scope and maturity.
- Leads TIM (Technical Interchange Meetings) with US government customers, resulting in customer satisfaction.
- Leads engineering activities to include development and fleet support projects.
- Evaluates and/or shapes customer requirements, constraints, and operational expectations.
- Reviews and approves functional/physical block diagrams and interface requirements.
- Reviews functional analysis and allocation.
- Defines use cases and approves information exchanges.
- Defines system design objectives and establishes trade study criteria.
- Monitors and mitigates technical risks. Identifies and captures technical opportunities. Reviews and approves mitigation and capture plans.
- Coordinates development of technical content and conducts system design reviews.
- Establishes minimum testing criteria and reviews/approves test plans and procedures.
- Oversees integrated tests and reviews and approves verification and validation results.
- Defines analysis methodology to include affordability, safety, reliability, maintainability, testability, human factors/human systems integration, survivability, vulnerability, susceptibility and system security.
- Establishes subcontractor statements of work and monitors quality and performance.
9-13 years in an engineering classification with a Bachelor's degree or 7-11 years of experience in an engineering classification with a Master's degree.
Candidate must have a minimum of a Bachelor's degree of Science from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry.
980 WORK HOURS HYB
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x252 or (800) 927-9318 x252
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.