- 199813 - Assembler
- Up to $28.46 DOE
- 6 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an assembler for a contract opportunity in Littleton/Waterton, CO.
- RF assembly in a cleanroom environment working to engineering documentation and specifications.
- Familiar with the assembly of electronic components in CCA's and module-level assemblies.
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings, process specifications, schematics, and wiring diagrams.
- Ability to complete certifications in Soldering, Bonding, Polymerics, Surface Mount Technology, Torqueing, Clean Room Operations, Electrostatic Discharge Awareness.
- Ability to complete training and certification requirements.
BS+3-5 YRS or MS+0-3 YRS
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
11832 Fishing Point Drive, Suite 100
Newport News, VA 23606
Phone: (757) 595-0005 x173 or (877) 244-5418 x173
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.