- 199848 - Document Control Specialist
- Up to $18.00 DOE
- 3 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Document Control Specialist for a contract opportunity in Logan, UT.
Under the direction of the Supervisor, Packaging Engineering, the Documentation Specialist will, with the assistance of Packaging Engineers, perform research on existing products and create and maintain a list of packaging specification information for products produced by Single Use Technologies division based in Logan, UT. The specialist will then use that list of information to create and implement packaging documents for the business, including Packaging Information Documents (PIDs), Packaging Bill of Materials (BOMs), routings, and applicable oracle items. The specialist will also launch tasks in Master Control to approve and implement required packaging specifications and documentation.
• Under the guidance of Packaging Engineering, research existing packaging and BPC specifications in Master Control and Oracle and determine the correct packaging parts for each individual network SKU
• Create/Maintain Excel data pertaining to creating and updating Network Packaging Specifications
• Create and the following documentation:
• PID (Packaging Instruction Document)
• Oracle Packaging BOM (Bill of Materials)
• Oracle Routings
• Perform Oracle transactions and submit ECOs (Engineering Change Orders) for approval
• Create and field approvals for required MasterControl documents.
• Must have familiarity with Excel.
• Must have good computer skills.
• Familiarity with GMP and ISO principles.
• Demonstrated organizational, writing, and communication skills
• Experience with SAP (System Applications and Products) software such as Oracle is a plus.
• Experience with the manufacturing and quality processes of Bioprocess Containers is a plus.
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
• Minimum three years’ experience with Microsoft and other office application software
• High School Diploma required
•This position has not been approved for Relocation Assistance.
o Must be local to Logan as training will be onsite for the first 2-3 weeks. Once they have been trained, there is the option to work remote.
EDUCATION: High School Diploma.
WORK HOURS: Mon-Fri/8:00am -5:00pm
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x340 or (800) 927-9318 x340
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.