- 199968 - Engineer Electronics 2
- $35.04 to $43.80 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking two Engineer Electronics 2's for a contract opportunity in Baltimore, MD.
• Antenna test equipment design in support of factory phased array testing
• Test software and test equipment design related to phased array testing in a Nearfield Antenna Range
• Troubleshoot RF issues during test of advanced antenna systems.
• Support technicians with troubleshooting and training
• Analyze test data and identify early trends
• Support program meetings in developing root cause and corrective actions
• Collaborate with design engineering for hardware and test improvements
• Sensitivity to cost, schedule and quality
• BS Degree in science, engineering, or other STEM-related plus a minimum of 1 year experience -or- an MS degree in areas described above with a minimum of 1 year experience
EE degree preferred with design and software experience.
• Experience in electrical and/or RF test equipment design
• Experience with test software development
• Familiarity with RF and antenna theory
• RF test experience and or antenna range experience
• Software development experience with RF and antenna systems
• Test development experience in a nearfield antenna range
Bachelor's Degree required.
School must be accredited.
5/40 work week
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x306 or (800) 927-9318 x306
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.