- 200049 - Engineer Embedded Software 2
- $47.37 to $59.21 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking multiple Embedded Software Engineer 2's for a contract opportunity in Beavercreek, OH.
• Will be part of a multi-disciplinary program responsible for architecting, designing, testing, and deploying embedded software.
• Will contribute to system requirements generation, embedded software development, and integration and testing of systems using core technologies (Low/High Level SW, RTOS, Linux, C/C++, System C, Python, VHDL, Matlab, DevOps).
• 6 years of relevant experience with a Bachelor's degree in a technical area (BSEE or other Engineering discipline preferred); or 4 years of relevant experience with a Masters' degree in a technical area (BSEE or other Engineering discipline preferred); or 2 years of relevant experience with a Ph.D. in a technical area (BSEE or other Engineering discipline preferred)
• Experience with C, C++, Python or other high-order languages in real-time embedded applications
• Experience with real-time embedded hardware systems
• Solid understanding of software development processes for real-time embedded applications
• Experience with Micro-controllers and HW modeling
• Experience developing multi-threaded applications in RTOS environment
• Experience with Linux kernel and user space development
• Experience with hardware (how low/high speed I/O works, QSPI, DMA) working with hardware from a test and debug perspective.
• Experience with UEFI cryptography or cryptography basics (familiarity using openSSL)
• Experience designing and implementing complex algorithms requiring strict timing, systems resource managed, and interface constraints
• Experience with collaboration tools like Jira and Confluence
• Experience with modernized software development processes (e.g. Agile, DevOps, DevSecOps)
• Experience leading small software development teams and ensuring work is completed in accordance with design and development processes
• Highly motivated to solve complex problems and continuously improve
• Ability to produce high quality work both independently and with a team
• Strong verbal and written technical communication skills
• Ability to work well with a high-performing and results-oriented product development team
Bachelor's Degree required.
School must be accredited.
9/80 workweek. 100% onsite.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x283 or (800) 927-9318 x283
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.