- 200272 - Payroll Specialist
- Up to $27.00 DOE
- 9 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Payroll Specialist for a contract opportunity in Pittsburgh, PA.
• Run payroll for weekly and biweekly paid employees within the US
• Review and processing of ADP Adjustment files
• Loading of time files from ADP Enterprise Time and Workday Time
• Execute audits/reviews to ensure data integrity and identify duplicate or over payments
• Processing of bonuses and other special payments
• Processing of daily stock vesting file
• 3+ years of experience in Payroll and/or Human Resources
• Excellent Excel skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to work independently
• Detail oriented and ability to multi-task
• Experience in maintaining confidentiality and working in a deadline driven environment
• Excellent verbal skills / ability to discuss pay issues with employees
• Experience with Workday and/or ADP Payforce/GlobalView is desired.
EDUCATION: Minimum of High School Diploma or GED.
WORK HOURS: Full time
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x250 or (800) 927-9318 x250
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.