- 200328 - Systems Engineer
- Remote Work
- Up to $52.96 DOE
- 7 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Systems Engineer for a remote contract opportunity.
Support teams working on process mining and modeling services leveraging industry standard best practice tools: Celonis and SAP Signavio.
Primary role responsibilities:
- Creation of new process models in Signavio for detailed design workshops and activities.
- Add content within SAP Signavio to the Dictionary and create Custom Attributes based on program requirements.
- Support workshop models with assigning appropriate Signavio attributes, such as gap, automation, key design decision, process variations and requirements.
- Build and update L3/L4 process diagrams according to standard model format as prescribed by LM to correctly mirror the process at task levels.
- Perform and leverage the full Signavio capabilities of process modeling, governance and simulation during all phases of Detailed Design.
- Track and monitor models in the approval workshop to ensure governance and approvals are completed.
- Sync Signavio Models and L4 requirements to NextGen DOORs and Solution Manager.
- Develop custom Signavio workflows and reports to approve and update Dictionary content and generate custom report.
- Analyze processes and identify optimization opportunities for cost, process sequencing, labor, risk mitigation and compliance.
- Support the Process Orchestration tools assessments and Execution Management Pilot.
-Candidates should have a strong background in Business processes and IT solutions with the ability to analyze business processes. In addition, they should understand table and data models within IT solutions such as SAP applications and web applications in order to develop data analysis/KPIs in process mining/modeling tools.
- Experience with Signavio Process Modeler (Process Manager and Process Intelligence (mining), Integrations with Cameo Enterprise Architecture Business Process Architecture (BPA) Model and Functional Architecture, Solution Manager and Focus Build, NextGen DOORS, Celonis Process Modeling and Mining (Camunda process modeler).
- Skilled modeler able to model using process modeling notation language (Need to know BPMN 2.0)
- Experience in using SQL, APIs, SAP and non-SAP table structures and related modules to create data driven process models
- General knowledge of using SQL statements, to create analyses
- Familiarity with using workflows and APIs for data connections and automation
- In-depth process knowledge, logical thinker with strong process modeling experience. Able to translate oral or written description of a process into a process diagram and flow.
- Able to learn new process modeling tools quickly maintain process governance and adhere to a standard modeling approach for L3 - L4 process diagrams.
- Familiarity with case management and decision modeling.
- Familiarity with data models able to develop and/or complex.
- Knowledge of data analysis concepts and techniques.
- Programming and Data Mining experience.
- Deep understanding of SAP system (process related modules)
- General understanding of non-SAP IT applications / logic
- Experience with a large-scale continuous improvement methodology
- Process improvement mindset, able to identify opportunities/best practices from a visualized process flow
Accredited Bachelor's Degree.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x282 or (800) 927-9318 x282
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.