- 200365 - Embedded Software Engineer 3
- Rolling Meadows
- $59.07 to $73.83 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking an Embedded Software Engineer 3 for an opportunity in Rolling Meadows, IL.
Experience with large project configuration management in Git or ClearCase.
- Knowledge in programming embedded software using: Object Oriented design principles in C++
- Knowledge in operating system concepts for embedded systems (VxWorks)
- Ability to test, debug and integrate on embedded systems
- Knowledge in using requirement management, configuration management and change management tools.
Understanding of high speed digital signal processing design
- Experience with scripting languages such as: Python, Linux shell scripting.
- Experience on complex systems of systems utilizing parallel processing, distributed processing, multi-core, secure processing.
- Experience with interfaces such as: 1553, Ethernet, Serial and/or PCI-E.
- Experience with Agile and/or Rapid prototyping software methodologies
- Experience in embedded software programming on microcontrollers, DSPs or ARM cores embedded in FPGAs/SoCs
- Understanding of digital signal processing design
Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 3 years of relevant professional work experience OR Master's degree and minimum 1 years of relevant professional work experience.
School must be accredited.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x252 or (800) 927-9318 x252
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.