- 200391 - Software Enterprise Architect
- NJ-New Jersey
- $85 to $150.00 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Software Enterprise Architect for a contract opportunity in Camden, NJ.
• Work closely with cross-functional team members to develop performance requirements, collaborate, and lead the overall design of the system
• Interfacing and coordinating across engineering disciplines, project engineering and program management
• Overseeing formal design and test reviews, presenting technical briefings, and reporting project status
• Support and participate in all phases of the development life cycle including requirements analysis, design, implementation, integration, testing and deployment
• Develop test plans, procedures, and other relevant technical documentation
• Utilize modeling tools, conduct experimental tests, prototype, and evaluate results
• Participate in peer reviews, identify, track and repair infrastructure-related defects/issues
• 3 or more years of experience designing/building container-based microservice solutions
• Virtualization experience (e.g., ESXi)
• PaaS experience (e.g., leveraging OpenShift)
o Preferred: designed and built 2 separate IaaS/PaaS-based solutions over the past 5 years.
o Networking experience - Understanding of DNS (e.g., bind, dnsmasq or similar), load-balancing and a demonstrated ability to configure and maintain a network infrastructure
Preferred Additional Skills
Experience architecting and building solutions with one or more of these technologies is a plus:
• Webserver configuration (e.g., Apache)
• GIS experience (e.g., PostGIS, Geoserver)
• Log management (e.g., FluentD, ELK)
• Service Mesh (e.g., Istio)
• Relational DBs (e.g., Oracle)
• Non-relational DBs (e.g., MongoDB, Casandra)
• API Gateways (e.g., Kong, NGINX Plus)
• Message brokers (e.g., ActiveMQ, NATS, Kafka)
• Cyber security (e.g., ArcSight, SPLUNK Core)
• Data Analytics (e.g., Oracle Analytics, Golthem)
• Identity and Access Management (e.g., OpenAM)
• Secrets vault (e.g., Vault)
• Network management (e.g., NSX)
• Application performance monitoring and management (e.g., Prometheus)
Accredited Bachelor's Degree plus applicable experience.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x252 or (800) 927-9318 x252
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.