- 200422 - Test Engineer
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a DevSecOps Automation Test Engineer for a contract opportunity in Greenville, TX.
This position is a leadership position for a DevSecOps Automation Test Engineer Contractor. Be a champion for an automation test culture by deep-diving with scrums to develop and maintain automated system and regression tests. Hands-on experience with ability to quickly grasp the overall system architecture picture is essential. Derive and study metrics that identify gaps to ensure maintaining the best value for the customer. Brief program leadership on execution activities and results. Candidate must be a self-motivated team player with excellent technical and communication skills.
• Accomplish high level objectives set by the ADE Director and Management
• Collaborate with engineering Scrum leaders in architecting automation test solutions for CI/CD pipelines.
• Coach the organization on DevOps and SecOps best practices including IaC, Secure by Design, Test Automation, Well Architected Framework, and more.
• Champion Automated Test Roadmap for the organization.
• Analyze and provide input on relevant test methodologies.
• Prepare presentations and briefings for customers and community working groups.
• Participate and coordinate on a skilled engineering team that contributes strongly to an advanced line of systems.
• Ability to fully understand the architecture of the system under test and to identify weak/failure points.
• Experience with breaking-down and presenting metrics to all levels of leadership.
• Experience with automating security verification with active testing within different environments for vulnerability, intrusion detection & prevention.
• Ability to cross pollinate and break down imaginary boundaries to build stronger cross-functional teams
• Recognize repetitive actions and become a champion for replacing human touch points for more automation.
• Worked in a development environment that supports at least one of the following automation build tools: GitHub Actions, CircleCI, Jenkins, GitLab, Bamboo
• Worked in a development environment that supports at least one of the following Containerized Technologies: Docker, Kubernetes
• Worked in a development environment that supports at least one of the following Version Control tools: Git, GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket
• Worked in a development environment that supports at least one of the following infrastructure automation tools: Ansible, Terraform, Puppet, Chef
• Experience automating testing solutions utilizing at least one of the following automated test tools: Selenium, Cucumber, Jfrog XRay, eggplant, Jmeter, Grafana, Contrast Security
• Requires a strong systematic, data-driven thinker and synthesizer with strong planning, prioritization, and estimation capabilities
• Must have excellent communication skills and be able to create and maintain strong working relationships with your team, with cross-functional or management teams, and with onsite and offsite customers.
• Requires experience facilitating test solutions manually or through automation.
• Must be able to work and adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
Accredited Bachelor of Science degree in Mathematics, Physics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering and ten (10) years of relevant software development experience. An equivalent combination of education and relevant current related software experience may be considered.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x186 or (800) 927-9318 x186
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.