- 200461 - Engineer Facilities 3
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- Redondo Beach
- $54.3 to $67.88 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking multiple Facilities Engineer 3's for a contract opportunity in Redondo Beach, CA.
In this role you will lead the execution and management of facilities projects that support sustaining infrastructure and new program facilitation requirements, in detail:
Gather, review, and finalize requirements data concerning facility or equipment specifications, company or government restrictions, required completion date, and construction feasibility.
Plan, design, and oversee the reconfiguration, maintenance, and alteration of equipment, machinery, buildings, structures, and other facilities.
Coordinate with architecture/engineering firms in developing design criteria and preparing layout and detail drawings.
Prepare Scopes of Work and supporting documents for procurement of design and construction services.
Review and estimate costs, including design, equipment, installation, labor, materials, construction, and other related costs.
Inspect or direct the inspection of construction and installation progress to ensure conformance to established drawings, specifications, and schedules.
Manage and execute multiple facilities projects simultaneously
Forecast and report on project status, including key project metrics for Risk, Cost, and Schedule
Produce and implement risk mitigation and schedule recovery plans as required
- Bachelor's Degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering Math)
- 9 years of project management, construction management, or related facilities experience OR 7 years with Master's Degree in STEM
- Experience with management of design contracts and/or design reviews
- Experience with management of construction and/or commissioning
- Experience in developing project statements of work and coordinating with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Knowledge of facilities project management
- Construction management experience
- Experience with the design and construction of cleanrooms
- Experience with the design and construction of classified facilities
- Experience with fire and security alarms and systems and remote monitoring
- Experience with energy management systems
- Experience with electrical systems and Building Automation Systems (BAS)
- Experience with AutoCAD and Microsoft Project
School must be accredited.
9/80 work week
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x306 or (800) 927-9318 x306
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.