- 200465 - Customer Service Representative
- NJ-New Jersey
- 6 months
- This Job Order is converted into the Direct Hire Job Order number 200661
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Customer Service Representative for a hybrid contract opportunity in Plainsboro, NJ.
*Hybrid, 2 days in the office, 3 days at home.*
• Manage and take ownership of accounts through the order fulfillment cycle.
• Ensure proactive and professional communications with external and internal customers.
• Partner with the sales team on customer-related activities.
• Work closely with clients to obtain client forecast and enter in SAP.
• Provide judgmental forecast input in SAP based on order pattern knowledge.
• Confirm pricing, inventory availability, and shipping information to the customer.
• Receive purchase orders (P.O.’s), and generate invoices.
• Receive and process customer complaints and inquiries related to returns, credit requests and complaints.
• Provide coverage for customer service team members to ensure seamless service to the customer and within the department.
• Actively participate in departmental meetings.
• Provide written account/activity reports to management as required.
• Ensure customer orders are accurately data entered.
• Build customer intimacy and optimize customer care by continuously capturing relevant information on Customers, products, processes and systems.
• Proactively seek innovative ways to enhance customer’s satisfaction and improve operating efficiencies.
• Monitor relevant indicators that measure the level of service and propose related action plans for service improvements.
• Minimal travel required.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word and Outlook is required
• Technically savvy with demonstrated ability of quickly learning new systems
• Must be comfortable communicating with all levels of the organization.
• Demonstrated ability to work both independently and within a team environment
• Ability to multi-task and handle high volume work environment.
• Excellent organizational skills are essential
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
• Must be detail oriented to ensure accurate order entry.
Accredited High School diploma/GED is required;
• Working towards a BA/BS is preferred (business, communications, etc)
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x250 or (800) 927-9318 x250
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.