- 200487 - Sales Project Manager
- Remote Work
- 9 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Sales Project Manager for a contract/hybrid opportunity in Dallas, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh or Chicago.
This position is REMOTE but candidate must be available to report onsite to Dallas, TX, Philadelphia/Pittsburgh, PA or Chicago, IL as needed.
Our goal is to be the beverage category cooler rollout experts at 7-Eleven. The right candidate will have strong project management skills, excellent communication, highly organized, and have the ability to create efficiencies and enhance processes around executing a national cooler rollout plan. The candidate will need to develop strong relationships with internal Red Bull stakeholders including Key Accounts, Distributor Partners, and the Category/Space team. Additionally, they will need to develop relationships with key stakeholders at 7-Eleven (buyer, senior category manager, zone leadership, and franchisees) and other vendors in the beverage category.
· Manage cooler rollout and all scheduling and ordering of coolers in partnership with DPs, zones, Key Accounts, and the 7E HQ buying team
· Outline dates and times for retail execution of coolers – keep, maintain, and track changes for the cooler drop-off schedule based on DP territories
· Lead communications on weekly internal and external project planning calls
· Coordinate communications between electrician installs and DP install team
· Manage tracking – survey results and DP execution
· Manage cooler needs at the store and day-of issues (i.e. – glides, tags, etc.)
· Roll up best practices and learnings
· Assist with invoicing and validation of payments
· Act as a resource between RBNA, DP’s/Bottlers, and retailer to align with each of them on cooler execution expectations
· Field daily calls and communicate with retailer, store operations, and distributors/bottlers
· Conduct record changes
· Travel to distributors to assist with cooler setup and installs
· 3 years of project management experience
· Strong project management skills including organization, communication, to ensure key milestones are met
· 1 year of experience in the CPG industry
· Expertise in Microsoft Office, especially Excel, Google docs, PowerPoint
· Customer facing experience and strong, proactive communication skills
· Innovative, analytical, solution-oriented mindset with problem solving and strategic thinking skills in order to solve problems.
· Self-motivated and able to work independently, and can also effectively interact with peer teams, sales, and senior management
Accredited High School Diploma/GED required. Accredited Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
8:00 AM – 4:00 PM CST
Remote with some travel required
Flexible depending on candidate location.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
11832 Fishing Point Drive, Suite 100
Newport News, VA 23606
Phone: (757) 595-0005 x261 or (877) 244-5418 x261
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.