- 200614 - Supplier Quality Specialist 3
- CA-Northern California
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Supplier Quality Specialist 3 for a contract/hybrid opportunity in Sacramento, CA.
*This position is HYBRID and requires 80% local travel to customer site.
Plans and conducts audits and assessments of suppliers systems, processes and products. Documents and reports audit and assessment results. Inspects or verifies products for compliance with requirements. Assists with assessments of supplier capability and capacity to perform current or potential future work. Provides supplier education and coaching on quality systems, regulatory compliance issues and company initiatives. Resolves routine issues and concerns.
• Plans and conducts audits and assessments of supplier's systems, processes and products.
• Documents and reports audit and assessment results.
• Inspects or verifies products for compliance with requirements.
• Assists with assessments of supplier capability and capacity to perform current or potential future work.
• Provides supplier education and coaching on quality systems, regulatory compliance issues and company initiatives.
• Resolves routine issues and concerns.
• 3+ years Quality Assurance
TOP SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Sense of urgency
• Good communication skills
• Strong skills using MS Office Suite for the purposes of compiling and creating reports. Must be computer savvy.
• Ability to be flexible with change and adaption
•Supplier Quality Experience
Minimum of a Bachelor of Science Degree from an Accredited College.
80% local travel to customer site. Mileage reimbursed for travel.
ON CALL/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Position is on-call. Team will try to provide a 24 hour notice. However, candidates are asked to be flexible in the event they're needed immediately and 24 hour notice isn't possible. Will work a max 20 hours a week
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x239 or (800) 927-9318 x239
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.