- 200641 - Sr Accounts Receivable Rep
- CA-Bay Area
- Santa Clara
- Up to $30.00 DOE
- 6 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Sr. Accounts Receivable Rep for a contract opportunity in Santa Clara, CA.
• Enter customer orders into the ERP system
• Check ordered quantity and price against matching quotes
• Monitor, review and manage open orders from order entry to shipment and billing to collection (Order to Cash)
• Create and manage the customer profile in the ERP
• Review and triage other incoming emails in the order queue
• Take a proactive role in identifying and resolving any issues
• Generate and send invoices and weekly statements to customers and sales reps
• Resolve any billing discrepancies
• Contribute ideas and participate in projects related to process improvement
• Support Accounting and monthly close related functions
• Maintain strong working relationships and communications with internal groups: customer care, project management, operations and shipping
• Other related duties and special projects as assigned
• 3+ years of relevant experience in order management, billing, customer service, operations
• Read and interpret terms and conditions, written guidelines, directions, and correspondence
• Ability to work independently with general direction
• Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills
• Detail-oriented with Analytical skills to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
• Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment with tight deadlines and multiple deliverables
• Commitment to continuous improvement
• Experience with automated accounting systems preferred
• Excel; knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Associate Degree or equivalent experience
WORK HOURS: Full-time, Mon-Fri First Shift
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x206 or (800) 927-9318 x206
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.