- 200679 - Senior Digital ASIC/FPGA Verification Engineer
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- El Segundo
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Senior Digital ASIC/FPGA Verification Engineer for a hybrid contract opportunity in El Segundo, CA.
This position is anticipating only remote work. Subject to change. Local candidates only.
- Utilize high-level architectural documentation along with algorithm descriptions to create self-checking and reusable test benches from scratch
- Develop Functional Coverage Models and Closing Code Coverage
- Utilize UVM to create drivers, monitors, predictors, and scoreboards
- Minimum of 15 years experience in Digital ASIC verification with at least 5 years focused on UVM
- Experience with ASIC development including architectural definition, and detailed design implementation and functional verification using SystemVerilog.
- Experience with design architecture and detailed specification generation.
PREFERRED DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience with hardware emulators (Palladium)
- Proficiency with hardware verification languages: System Verilog, System Verilog Assertions
- Ability to executable test plans
- Proficiency with Object Oriented Programming Concepts: Inheritance, Polymorphism, etc.
- Experience developing Functional Coverage Models and Closing Code Coverage
- Proficient in scripting languages: Make, Perl, Python, etc.
- Revision Control Systems: svn, cvs, git
- Proficient in Linux Environments
- Demonstrated history of 1st pass success with ASIC designs.
- Functional Safety methodology and tool
All candidates MUST hold an Accredited Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Engineering.
9/80 work schedule
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x230 or (800) 927-9318 x230
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.