- 200689 - Payroll Specialist / Accounting Associate
- Remote Work
- Up to $40.00 DOE
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Payroll Specialist/Accounting Associate for a contract opportunity in Pittsburgh, PA.
• Coordinate processes to accurately compensate new hires, terminations, and salary changes
• Process exception items such as commissions, bonus payments and stock options.
• Coordinates and consolidates payroll files for upload to the payroll software.
• Researches and prepares responses to employee payroll questions.
• Analyses payroll data to produce accurate and timely paychecks
• Reviews, prepares, and processes payroll.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• 3 + years of experience in Payroll processing
• Prior experience with ADP systems and Workday
• Experience maintaining confidentiality and working in a deadline-driven environment.
• Ability to be detail oriented and accurate and have effective communication skills.
• Proficiency in system/PC applications (Excel and Word).
• Excellent customer service skills and strong analytical ability.
• Payroll Certification CPP or FPC
• Experience in large multi-state payroll environment
EDUCATION: • Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience.
WORK HOURS: First - full time.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x206 or (800) 927-9318 x206
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.