- 200752 - Aircraft Painter C
- SC-South Carolina
- North Charleston
- 6 months
- No interviews - HM will be selecting off of resumes
Candidates must clear contingencies prior to start
****DO NOT EXCEED RATE CARD MAX BILL: $34.72
Effective 6/09, DCTJIB has deviation approval and contractors may start while some of their screening is still pending. The intent is to get contractors onsite more quickly to fill these urgent needs. Please discuss with all candidates that they can be scheduled for a start date once paperwork and drug screen are cleared and determine how soon they are able to start.
Candidates who are in process and newly selected are eligible.
Deviation Approval Rules
1. To Start Assignment: Must have a negative drug screen and all onboarding paperwork completed by Tuesday prior to start date
2. Training Period: All remaining screening must be completed and cleared before the end of the training period or the contractor cannot move to the floor. Supplier must notify CLA when screening is complete.
3. Suspension: Contractors who have not completed screening by the end of the training period will be suspended from work until screening is complete; upon clearance, they may return to their regular shift
4. Disqualification: Contractors who do not meet contingency requirements or who do not complete screening in a timely manner will be removed from assignment.
Successful completion and clearance of all screening requirements is a contingency for this assignment.~
Chipton-Ross is seeking an Aircraft Painter C for a contract opportunity in North Charleston, SC.
This position is expected to be 100% onsite. The selected candidate will be required to work onsite at one of the listed location options.
Performs painting of aircraft sections per customer's design and unique livery requirements.
Verifies aircraft is ready for exterior finish.
Makes necessary patterns, performs layout and applies prescribed primers, paints and finishes to exterior of aircraft.
Prepares exterior surface of aircraft for painting.
Must be willing to work any shift assigned, including overtime.
Minimum of 3 years of painting experience in aircraft, automotive, or general painting.
Required to wear fall protection gear, safety equipment and masks.
Accredited basic education (e.g. High School diploma/GED) and typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. vocational school/Associate+2 years' related work, Bachelor, etc.).
Must be able to work all shifts
1st shift - start 6:20 am
2nd shift - start 2:50 pm
3rd shift - start 11:20 pm
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x332 or (800) 927-9318 x332
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.