- 200822 - Shipping Coordinator
- Up to $24.81 DOE
- 3 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Shipping Coordinator in Northwood, OH.
Match the receiving documents to the corresponding purchase order to ensure receipt of only authorized material
• Verify the accuracy of the shipping/receiving documents to ensure adequate inventory control
• Enter the receipt data into the computer system
• Maintain complete files of purchase order and receipt documents
• Maintain and update TUMS (Trailer Utilization Measurement System)
• Schedule trailers to the dock, inbound and outbound
• Load finished products into trailers
• Generate accurate shipping/receiving documentation
• Enter shipping data into computer system
• Maintain accurate shipment files
• Maintain accurate dock trailer file
• Must be able to work any shift/crew
• Perform other duties as assigned
Tracks all Hot Calls and assigns them to a specific trailer within the Warehouse Management tool. Ensures that all trailers are departing the warehouse to the plant within a specified timeframe. Tracks all Do Not Haves within the Warehouse Management tool and follows the escalation process if they cannot be resolved.
To perform this job successfully, a candidate must be able to perform each essential duty very well. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE – Associates degree (or higher) or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Have good computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment and some knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
• LANGUAGE SKILLS – Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondences and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence, including the use of e-mail. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
• MATHEMATICAL SKILLS – Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
05:00PM to 05:00AM
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x218 or (800) 927-9318 x218
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.