- 200951 - System Administrator
- King Of Prussia
- Up to $52.53 DOE
- 6 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a System Administrator for a contract opportunity in King Of Prussia, PA
Possible locations for this position are: King of Prussia, Pennsylvania; Las Cruces, New Mexico; Springfield, Virginia
Looking for a MLS Systems Administrator to be responsible for system administration on multiple system platforms and hardware to include but not limited to Red Hat (with SELinux policies enabled), and Solaris 10 TX.
Daily responsibilities will include but not limited to: • System Configuration • System Installation • Software Installation • Troubleshooting • Upgrades • User Interface and Support
• Experience with one or more of the following:
- computer operating systems
- database maintenance
- Software/programming languages
• Fiber Channel (SAN and Direct Attach) Storage Array administration experience
• Experience customizing and maintaining Red Hat Enterprise Linux Common Operating Environment
• A Bachelor of Science degree in a technical field or equivalent experience
• Experience with Trusted Multi-Level Security (MLS) Operating Systems
• Experience using RHEL5 or above with SELinux enabled
• Experience customizing SELinux (targeted or strict) policy for hardening the OS and Software applications such as Apache and Oracle
• Network Configuration
• Familiarization with DISA STIGs, government cybersecurity controls, NNSA regulations
• Ability to work independently or in a team
Accredited Bachelor's Degree
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x252 or (800) 927-9318 x252
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.