- 200955 - Software Engineer
- Up to $55.06 DOE
- 6 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Software Engineer for a contract opportunity in Littleton/Waterton, CO.
This Lead Software position requires participation in the integration and development of complex mission application software on the Canyon program.
Daily responsibilities will include but not limited to: - troubleshoot and implement solutions to a variety of software engineering problems in a timely manner. - responsible for frequent use, and application of software engineering standards and techniques, including Object Oriented Design and Agile development techniques. - work in a highly collaborative environment with frequent and direct interaction with peers and occasional customer interactions.
- strong ability to lead a small highly skilled team in a dynamic environment. - create test scenarios for code changes to test new capability or verify defect fix using Python.
The preferred candidate must work under general supervision, have the ability to multi-task, adapt to change, and possess strong organizational and communication skills.
- The selected candidate must have experience
developing software in Java, and have experience with the Linux OS.
- Strong ability to work as a member of a small highly skilled team in a dynamic environment is required.
- Excellent team orientation, oral and written communications skills.
- Domain knowledge of mission planning and scheduling
- IntelliJ, JMS, Junit, Gradle, Jenkins, PostgreSQL
- Agile Development/Process Experience
- C++ and algorithm experience
Accredited Bachelor's Degree
**Occasional odd and/or extended hours may be required. **
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x283 or (800) 927-9318 x283
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.